There are two sides to a story, but not necessarily contradicting sides.....This is the other side........

Google

Friday, December 23, 2005

A Night To Remember

We just had our company Christmas party, and it was one hell of a night. We had a damn good time. We all painted the town red that night. Many thanks to Marvis, who practically paid for everything.

We started out at one of the finest restaurants in our city. The food was great, but the company made it into the best party I've ever attended.

Note: I seldom attend parties.

Here are some shots from the Cafe:


Before Dinner Shot


After Dinner Shot


After that delicious dinner, we partied at one of the most famous clubs our town had to offer. The acomodation was great. Since it was a week day, we had no trouble getting a table. Anyway, we sat down, got drunk, and the girls danced the night away. I didn't join in on the fun though. I've had my share of partying in my day. I'm sort of reformed now.

So me and our CTO, Mark, sat down, talked and drank until the whole thing was over. Don't get us wrong, we still had fun. But not at the usual caliber we used to in the old days.

With all that said, here are the real party pictures:

At this point, we're all still sober....

Everyone in the right state of mind


Mancom in Black

Now, all logic and reason slowly fades away.....

Had enough to drink yet?


Gimme some of that tongue please.



Dude...Keep your hands where I can see 'em.

I still have more pictures I would like to share but unfortunately, I'm running out of web space and patience. So, I'm cutting it off right here. All in all, it was one hell of a night and it will definitely live in my memories forever. Thank you everyone for making it what it was. A special mention to Marvis, the coolest boss in the whole wide world.

Tim has left the building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home