There are two sides to a story, but not necessarily contradicting sides.....This is the other side........

Google

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Easy Like Sunday Morning

Finally, after another hectic week, I finally get to relax. We've been hiring for our latest project in the company. We've gotten a bunch of new girls who will be working with us, part time. I haven't gotten the time to know them a little better. No, wait. Let me correct that. I didn't get to know them at all. I don't even know their names yet. Anyway, I've got a bunch of friends who also might be interested in working with us. I'll contact them as soon as everything's smoothened out.

Anyway, aside from being hectic, last week was a blast. Everyone saw my previous post and got kicks out of it. Except for Shirley, who was kind of pissed off about the last picture. If you've been keeping track of this blog, the last picture of my previous post, was of Shirley's voluptous back side. Personally, I thought it was the highlight of the post. And probably, everyone thought the same. She's been bugging me day in and day out to change it. She was practically begging. As you already know, she's the operations manager of the company, which means she handles everyones payroll. So I didn't think it was a smart move to fuck with that kind of power. Hee hee.

Well, I had no choice except to heed her request, so I changed it with the Wagz solo pic. Right now, I've just finished fixing Lourie's computer which had no problem really. I just updated her Windows installation and not to mention her very, very outdated anti-virus software. I also downloaded a few stuff to make it work swimmingly, like Yahoo Messenger, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft's anti-spyware.

My life as a writer is almost at an end. I'm now trying to focus more on web programming. I've recently finished recapping about basic HTML and am now focusing all my power on PHP. A friend of mine suggested I install a software called XAMPP. It's an installer for the LAMP configuration, except it works with windows, no L. I'm having trouble understanding it at the moment. But I'll figure it out soon enough. My 126 IQ isn't there for nothing, you know.

Okay, I read what I wrote so far, and I bet the last paragraph is probably boring the badgeezers out of you lay men. I guess this is my cue to stop writing now. I am getting bored reading my stuff, myself. So until something new comes up at the office, You won't be seeing much posts anymore, unless of course someone requests me to.

That's all the time I have for now.

"When in doubt, Go fuck yourself." -his holiness the dalai lama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home