There are two sides to a story, but not necessarily contradicting sides.....This is the other side........

Google

Friday, October 07, 2005

New Stuff

It was sort of a weird day again. The 'Rosie and Me' thing came back again. It came back more than it was before. This time, I noticed a reaction from her. She frowned at Lourie when she brought that up in front of the boss. He didn't notice though, so I guess it was okay. I told Rosie my solution to make it go away. I told her that we should just admit everything, we like each other and stuff so we could ride it out. I don't think she approved. Another thing I noticed, Czareen and Lourie keep on touching each other. It was kind of weird too, they sort of admitted that they liked one another. If there should ever be some action, I just wish I could be there to witness it (Hee hee).

Anyway, work wise, we're all doing very well. Everything was clarrified during the afternoon meeting, so everything should go smoothingly from this point on. Marvis liked the stuff the girls have done, no, that's an understatement. He was quite impressed. I guess "Impressive" is good enough, but I'm sort of aiming for "Excellent".

The picture above was sent to me by Rosie, again. I know it's sick, but it's so damn funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home