There are two sides to a story, but not necessarily contradicting sides.....This is the other side........

Google

Sunday, October 02, 2005

People at the Office

Okay, It's my day off today, so I have a lot of free time. I'm spending it sharing what's on my mind. If you don't like it, I guess you can suck my balls. Anyway, I'll tell you more about me and my job. I work with a bunch of cool people.

Let me start off by telling you about the women. First there's Rosie. She's sweet, quiet, and fun to be around with. She has this smile that can melt the polar ice caps. I bet a lot of guys are constantly chasing her from time to time. I know I would. Next up is Lorie. She's more of the sporty, outgoing type. Don't get me wrong, she can also be sweet at times. I really enjoy working with her. Then there's Czareen. She's smart, creative, and likes to do things her way. She's kind of eccentric. Not in the sense that she's just plain weird. Oh, sometimes, she just dances in her chair, like she's schitzophrenic or something. Other than that, she's normal. She's a living and breathing example of the saying, "There's a thin line between genius and insanity." And I love her for that.

Then there are the people who make the office run smoothly. There's Siony, who's also sweet. I'm not sure if she's married or what. I'm not really that close to her to ask questions like that, yet. But she's a real hard worker, being the boss' right hand and at the same time, part time blogger. Then there's Shirley. Our sweet, caring, loving receptionist. She also works hard, with the paperwork and stuff. She makes sure everyone's happy and comfortable. I think she's going to make a great wife for someone someday.

Then there's Laedee. I'm not sure what she does, exactly. But by looking at her, working all the time, it's probably something important. But personality wise, she's got a lot to offer. All I've gathered so far, is that she's warm, gentle, and likes RnB music. But I'm sure I'll get more info sooner or later.

Up next are the people who are in charge of the technical stuff. First, there's Mark. He's a real cool guy. He's the CTO of our company. He's in charge of everything technical, like computers and stuff. It's not an easy job. In spite of his work, he even had time to make his own blog. This big teddybear of a man is smart, funny, and witty. Then our sys ad, The Wagz, is also a very hard worker. We came from the same high school, so I know for a fact that he's one intelligent bastard. He works on programs all day. He's helping us move from Wordpress to MovableType, but is having problems doing that lately. He's a guru of Linux, HTML, and CSS. He's one mean mutha, but he's very down to earth. He's also got a blog, but he uses it mostly for experimentation. Last but not the least, there's Fritz. He's also a programmer, but mostly for PalmOne Applications. He doesn't say much, but when he opens his mouth, you tend to listen.

I'm not sure where to put this, but there's also our chief custodian, Eric. He makes sure that the office is clean, spick and span. Also, he makes sure that the water's running. I know people don't really give the due credit that this guy deserves, so I dedicated this whole paragraph to him. In addition to the hard work he does, he makes time to do favors for us. He buys food, drinks and other stuff. Of course, we pay him.

Last but definitely not the least, is the big boss himself. If it weren't for this man, we'd all be lost. Marvis is one cool cat, despite the hardships and responsibilities of being the top dog. In a normal working environment, the boss is someone who is feared and venerated. Well, this ain't no normal company. We're like a family. Marvis is highly respected, but he's also approachable, we all love him. I'ma give you just an idea of how warm he really is: He treats us out when it's someone's birthday, he let's us all speak what's on our minds, he never raises his voice to anyone. Remarkable, and a trully honorable man.

I guess that's it for now. I'ma go out somewhere and find myself a life. Tim has left the building.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i'm the office's resident loafer. hardy-har-har!

lots o'luck with Rosie dearest! *wink*wink*

2:48 PM

 
Blogger Tim said...

Waaaaaah!!!! (I have no idea how to react....so....) Waaaaaaah!!!!

6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home