There are two sides to a story, but not necessarily contradicting sides.....This is the other side........

Google

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Another Day, Another Entry

All in all, it wasn't a bad day. The morning was pretty slow, as all mornings at the office usually are. I went into the office at 8, Czareen and Lourie didn't waste any time to start ripping on me. Rosie wasn't there yet. She arrived a couple of minutes later. When she entered, the first thing I noticed was her very provocative top (heheh). I didn't pay much attention to it, though. I lost my lustful urges when I broke up with my last girlfriend. After that disastrous relationship, I kind of lost my interest in women (for the moment). Some of my friends even think I've turned gay, which I haven't. But if it were any other straight, undamaged guy, he'd probably drool all over Rosie's body. Anyway, she wore a jacket once the office became cool enough, so the other guys didn't see much of her top then, not that they'd pay any attention to it. Most of them either have girlfriends or are happily married, anyway.

Later on, we all decided to eat lunch out at a fast food joint. It was kind of far away from the office so we took my ride. Actually, it's my dad's SUV. Rosie and The Wagz sat in the front seat with me. Imagine the reactions I got from the people in the back. T'was kinda funny though. I couldn't concentrate on driving since she was so close to me. I think my heart rate went up a little bit, although I couldn't understand why. I drove kind of slow, which I don't usually do, because I've somewhat inherited my dad's aggressive driving, but today was an exception.

Anyway, after lunch, The Wagz insisted he drive back to the office so Rosie and I could have a little "quality time". I had no idea how to act, so I just put my arm around her just to see people's reactions. The cheers and rejoices from the backseat sounded like fans at a football game when the star player makes a touchdown, except we were all cramped up in an SUV instead of a stadium. Then I took my arm back. Rosie didn't react much, but I don't think she got pissed at all. Anyway, I'm still sticking to my "Office Romance" philosophy, so as not to complicate things. I'm just a playful kind of guy. I'm not the type to 'rock the boat'.

By the way, the disturbing image above was sent to me by Czareen, the sexy schizophrenic. It's a picture of a guy's infected brain. Anyway, I'm beat. The traffic on the way home was terrible. I'm going to soak my feet in hot water, doze off and snore as if there's no tomorrow.

Until next time, zippity doo dah. Bye bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ulk, disgusting pic!

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home