There are two sides to a story, but not necessarily contradicting sides.....This is the other side........

Google

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Love You Long Time

I haven't been posting since we've been a bit busy lately, also, nothing much happened in the past few days. Saturday was a usual slow day, quiet and peaceful. So Lourie brought along her camera and we had a private pictorial with all the people at the office. It isn't as dirty as you think it is, you bastard. It's just a bunch of friends taking pictures. Everyone was there except for the two big "M"s, Marvis and Mark. I'm asking Lourie for copies of the pictures so I can add them to my memorabilia. I'm having selected pictures framed and hung up in my room, with the girls' permission of course.

Oh and yeah, the picture above was sent to me by Laedee. It makes me realize how lazy we, homo sapiens, have become in terms of health and fitness. As a matter of fact, it's been a long time since I went out for a jog and inhaled some fresh air.

Oh yeah, another thing. While we were all working, Laedee conducted an interview on me about my most recent love life, in front of everyone in the office. It brought back a lot of painful and regretful memories. I really don't like talking about this with anyone. Even my closest friends don't know the full details of that disaster. And here I am pouring my heart out to people I've only known for two months. I don't know, I feel comfortable talking to them about this stuff, and I also learn a lot from them. They all had something to share and they kind of put all the events of my relationship into perspective.

Thanks to all of them, I can finally move on without anything weighing me down.

For the moment, since it's my day off, I'm going to look for something to do, because sleep is so over rated. How 'bout a jog huh? We'll see.

Tim has left the building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home