There are two sides to a story, but not necessarily contradicting sides.....This is the other side........

Google

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Dad Drops By

Okay, I can't really find enough time to speak my mind these days, so I've decided to do my entries every other day. So, today wasn't any different from any other day. I was right. Rosie and I just admitted everything. We treat each other so sweetly, any stranger would think that we were in a relationship. Consequently, the guys kind of minimized their ripping on us. A few months more, then it'll be totally over. But I must say, I will definitely miss it.

A funny thing happened today. I borrowed Czareen's "blanket". It got a bit cold in the office today. The reason I quoted the word "blanket" is because it isn't really a blanket. It looked more like a girly table cloth. Anyway, I borrowed the thing and wrapped it around my body when my dad walked into the office. He didn't knock or anything, he just opened the door and peeked inside. He saw me wrap myself around the thing and probably thought I turned gay. Anyway, he just dropped by to leave me the car so I could get home. My dad really loves me, you know.

Later on, after work, the gals hitched a ride with me and guess who sat in the front seat. If you've been reading all my entries, you'll know that it's always Rosie. Yes, I'm proud, thank you. It's her smile that makes her so cute and sexy at the same time. And yes, there's something I notice about her every day that passes. She just keeps blooming and blooming, like a flower at springtime. The only difference between her and a flower, is that she will never wilt. Am I having feelings for this woman? Has my frozen heart started to melt? Am I finally becoming a human being again? Heck no! I'm just delirious.

The picture above was sent to me by a friend of mine. He's one of those sick ass bastards that I'll never understand. Don't worry, he doesn't work at the office. Well, that's that for now. I have to stop talking before I dig myself into a deeper hole.

Tim -- OUT!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"hey dad, working with all these pretty ladies perked up the feminine side of me."

yes, Rosie has turned you human again. you need to thank her for that. uhm, pizza for the whole office? if it weren't for us, you'd still be the same alien before you came. hehehe.

1:44 PM

 
Blogger Tim said...

Hee hee hee...my dad thinks I'm gay now...but nonetheless, he still loves me...

no...not only Rosie turned me human again...all of you have...and I thank you all for that....

11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home