There are two sides to a story, but not necessarily contradicting sides.....This is the other side........

Google

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Any Given Sunday

I've been feeling under the weather lately, which is why I haven't posted here more often. Anyway, Today is Sunday, and it's my day off again. I'm bored so I decided to do some of my work here at home. And I'm kind of enjoying it. Before I was a writer at the office, Marvis used to let me work at home, I loved it. Don't get me wrong. I like the office. I like interacting with the different people over there. It's just that I became kind of accustomed to my setup at home. Two monitors, wireless peripherals, very high end PC, the works. You don't get that at the office, but hey. I love the office and Marvis and I would probably get into a fight if he tells me to work at home again. (Just kidding boss, your will be done. Heheh.)

Well, yesterday wasn't much of a day for me. I did all I could do with the time and I was a little pissed off. The news was pretty slow, again. The only thing that kept me happy was The Wagz's music. He played Beatles songs. I love Beatles songs. I know they are kind of ahead of my time, but I just love their music. Once in middle school, a classmate told me that those songs weren't going to get me laid. I checked up on him recently, and guess what. I got laid a lot more times than he did. Talk about 'blowing up in your face'. So the moral of the story is, The Beatles kick ass.

Anyway, the girls haven't changed much. They still rip on me and Rosie, and we're both riding it out like cowboys at a rodeo. This kind of reaction to their teasing might do one of two things:
1) Rosie and I will eventually hook up.
2) Rosie and I will become very close friends.
I do hope it's the latter. 'Office Romances', remember?

Well that's all I have for now. I've been running out of pics to post lately. The girls have been kind of busy to send me stuff. So.......

Tim -- OUT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home