There are two sides to a story, but not necessarily contradicting sides.....This is the other side........

Google

Friday, October 14, 2005

More About Them Girls

Again, the day is done and I did all I could do. The girls have been doing great too. We're close to excellence, since the'yre all so smart. I don't think they need my help at this point. But I sure would like to stick around some more. This is Marvis' call now.

Anyway, I'm still pretty happy with the office life. Although, sometimes the office does get a bit too chilly. I mean the climate, not the people. The people are always warm. I think it's my cigarettes causing the chills. But I don't care, Czareen lets me borrow her "blanket". Speaking of Czareen, I caught her earlier today trying to cup a feel of Lourie. I think there really is something going on between these two. I dunno, maybe I'm just being too hopeful.

The 'Rosie and I' subject is dying rapidly. Finally, we can talk without being ripped on. I enjoy talking to her.

Let me tell you more about the girls.

Rosie's got such a gentle voice in addition to that bright smile of hers. She sounds almost angelic whenever she talks. I guess that's what she really is, an angel. I like that in her. This is probably where her appeal comes from. She's the type of person who you just can't get mad at, not that I tried or anything.

Well, Lourie, on the other hand, has a body to die for. If I weren't working with her, I would definitely take a shot. I mentioned before, she's the sporty, active type, right? Add great curves to that personality, and you got yourself a real sexy woman, which we call Lourie.

Czareen is somewhat of a calm, quiet person...NOT! She too has some moves that'll make guys go crazy. She can dance, that I've seen (which is why I branded her a schizzo). She can sing (she can really sing). There is a disadvantage. Someone already owns her. Yes, down boys, she has a boyfriend. They probably already have wedding plans.

Anyway, that's all the time I have for now. I want to end this session with a saying.

"Life's a bitch...The more you lick, the more it sucks."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bf? wedding plans? yack!!! you better ripped it out in your entry or else...."kulatahon tika!!!" guys, don't believed tim, he's just as crazy as me (birds of the same feather are birds), it's so happened that he haven't taken his medicine while writing this blog entry... I'm still SINGLE... hehehehehe bleh! :P

11:33 AM

 
Blogger Tim said...

Whatever Czar, that's an official statement. You can't take away an official statement. You can have a press conference if you like, demanding a public apology. I'll be glad to comply. But if you don't, I will have to stick with my official statement.

Thank You.

12:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home