There are two sides to a story, but not necessarily contradicting sides.....This is the other side........

Google

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Me and My Broken Heart

Aight, notice the title? How couldn't you? The font's so big. Anyway, I'm not really broken hearted. It's just that Rosie didn't show up for work today. She got sick or something. I also noticed yesterday when she left, she was wearing very nice clothes. We all assumed she was on a date. Today, The Wagz said, "She's probably absent because she couldn't walk." (heheh). In case you don't understand that statement, read between the lines. The people at office are saying that she went on a date with some guy because I was too slow. Let me stress this out to you, my loyal readers. I AM NOT TRYING TO WIN ROSIE. To me, she's an office mate, nothing more, nothing less.

Anyway, Marvis gave me a bit more work. I like it. It gives me more to do at the office, makes me feel useful. If I need anything at all in my life, it's more work. I don't know why, but I like to work.

Now, getting back to the title, I told them all that my heart was broken and I can't live anymore. Obviously, I was just kidding. I don't have a heart to start with. It was stolen from me a long time ago. I have no feelings for nobody. Well, except maybe the platonic love I have for the people at the office. They're the best thing that ever happened to me since my best friend died. I'm talking about my dog, who got run over by a car years ago. I almost killed the driver. If ever Rosie found a guy last night, I wish her all the best. Although I doubt if you could find love in just one night. I tried that before. Didn't work. But Nonetheless, I wish her all the best.

I commuted on the way to work, and on the way home. My dad's SUV got busted. Battery problems. Damn it. Damn the traffic, damn the people on the bus, and damn the smells. But I'm thankful though. I got to see the world the way I saw it before. The luxury of driving your own vehicle cannot compare to the luxury of bumping into a hot stranger's supple breasts. I couldn't gather the courage to ask her name and/or number though. I guess I just wasn't that interested.

Anyway, life goes on.

Tim -- OUT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home