There are two sides to a story, but not necessarily contradicting sides.....This is the other side........

Google

Friday, November 04, 2005

Work Work Work

Well, this is the only time I'll be able to post for the next few weeks since we've become so busy lately. We all are having trouble catching up with the quota our client has given us. So we have to work our asses off even harder than we are doing now. When push comes to shove, I'll even have to start talking to people on the phone. I hate that kind of work. I like talking to someone in person. I'm not really good at interacting on the phone. But hey, I'm not complaining. We gotta do what we gotta do.

Let's get back to the office. I mentioned that Marvis has hired some new girls to help us with our work. I did a little interaction, but I only got as far as to knowing their names. Emalyn, Rhea, Kristine, and Laurice. Laurice is Lourie's friend, or cousin, or something. I'm not sure. The three are currently Education students at some private school. That's as far as I know about them. They all have pleasant personalities, and are like Rosie. Shy, quiet, and attractive. But I'm sure as time goes by, they'll learn to be as noisy as everyone else. Like Marvis himself said, "You need to be a little crazy to survive in the office." I'm sure They'll be able to fit right in when time passes by.

Anyway, it's my day off tomorrow, and instead of going out and relaxing with my other friends, I'm going to spend my time studying more PHP. I think I've fallen in love with the language. It's sucking me in like a vampire drinking every drop of blood flowing through my body. I know it's kind of lame, but I realize my friends won't pay my bills.

Well, that's all on my mind right now. I'll keep y'all posted as soon as there's something new to write about.

"If at first you don't succeed, suck suck my dick."
- Hugh Hefners (Owner of Playboy Mansion)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home