There are two sides to a story, but not necessarily contradicting sides.....This is the other side........

Google

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Our Fair Laedee

Hello again. I'm back. As you may have noticed, I've no longer been posting here. I'm busy at work and at home. As a matter of fact, right now, I'm still studying PHP. It's like college all over again. At work, If I'm not encoding for the girls, I'm doing my writing. Except that it can no longer be called writing. It's becoming more like aggregating. Anyway, When I get home, I'm beat. I use what's left of my energy studying PHP. It's not that I don't like it. It's more like I get so caught up with my studying that I forget to rest. I seldom relax anymore. I don't watch TV, movies, and I am so out of touch with everything surrounding me. If I weren't a writer, I would completely be shut out from the rest of the world. Well, that's enough about me.

Office was fine. Everything's going smoothingly with our new project. We don't get to see the part-time girls much because, d-uh, they work part time. They're still finishing up their college courses. Anyway, I've moved to a new terminal. I don't sit beside Rosie anymore. But it's still ok. I get to see her pretty face, since I sit across from her. Beside me now, is Laedee. I've mentioned her before. I said I was going to get more info on her and I did. She isn't one of those "mind your own business or I'll punch you in the face" types. Although she can be taken seriously at times, like the time she asked me about my love life. But there was another side of this woman that really took me by surprise.

Laedee is one cooky gal. Basically, she's like me. She's got something tweaked in her brain. She tries to make everyday something to look forward to, for me. We talk a lot about a lot of stuff, and we joke about the most obscure things we notice, like people's names and jobs. After careful examination, I therefore conclude that the top three craziest office workers in our company are Czareen, Laedee and I. There is a scientific explanation for this. We all have a common name. My middle name, which I won't publicy divulge in this entry, is the same as both their surnames.

Well, I think we're three crazy birds inside one crazy cage. I think Laedee and Czareen spread the epidemic when they first came to the office. I was one of the last people to come in so when I got there, everyone was already crazy. We are all dynsfunctional in our own little ways, but together, we all make a pretty good team. Anyways, I'm beat and I'm running out of things to say. I can't think of any new sayings that I've come across lately so I'm just gonna end this session by saying...

Tim has left the building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home